MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Oct 6, 2008

I want a world of sequin...


I was reading the Kingdom of Style blog and Queen
Michelle's recent post just left my jaw hanging.Oh dear..

T H E L E G G I N G S.

The Midnight Blue Topshop sequin leggings are to DIE
for. It's not the first time I've seen them, but every time
I get a glimpse, I want them even more.

Of course I'll just keep dreaming because the dollar
conversion is CRAY-ZAH. Meanwhile I'll just find a
sequined fabric and try to copy this dreamy blues.







* Photo of Miss Queen Michelle

2 comments:

Queen Michelle said...

Hey girl, thanks for posting this! Glad you like them - although it's not Queen Marie in the photo's it's me, Queen Michelle. Queen Marie only posts at weekends and rarely indulges in outfit posts.
Marie loves sequins but she would never wear them on her legs!

SUPA KiD!!! said...

oops!!! guess i read it wrong...thnx for commenting :D much love!!!