Remember the post I did I few months back, where I was all excited about a new jean jacket found at Electroshock? I did the process of bleaching it and it turned out so good that I decided to use it like that for a while. Well, I had fun with it enough times to get it out of my system ( here and here ) and finally did the last process of dying it hot pink. Below you can see the different steps of the process.
It was kind of a long process due to reading all the tiny little steps from the box and making sure every step was done accordingly. But at last and thanks to the help of my handy mom, the jacket came out better than expected. A really colorful and bright hot pink that I'm gonna wear the hell out of it. Soon you will see a post about this jacket on lookbook. Below I give you the final outcome if the whole process!!!! :D