MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Sep 30, 2012

Puuuuupies


Photobucket

After a hard day of working at a fashion show, I headed to a friends house to play mortal kombat and hang out for a while. What I wasn't expecting was the cuteness attack I got from a few recently born puppies that just demanded attention. Im allergic to animals, so as you can see from puffie lips and swollen eyes, I didin't care that my next 3 days were going to be drowned in allergy sea. They were just too adorable for me not to play with these puuuuuupies.

I can't stop replaying in my head the episode of Tom from Parks and Rec. where he says puuuuppies in a really annoyingly cute way.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bali Hotels - Booking Hotels Bali said...

Nice article and good photos.............a great blog