MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Aug 29, 2008

Year of videos

I'm making a recap on videos i would have posted if i've had this blog a year ago, I'll pretend I allready did. These vids can't go unseen...

I love him



The art of noise- Moments in Love

lovely MIA



Santogold

Any MGMT vid


Reebok dance


Creep animation


UNIQLO


Eklesiast, i just love this guys

Tribute to Jam Master Jay

Miss Sedgwick - The Ciao Manhattan Tapes

Phoebes songs


Sofia on confessions

La Mala, badass spanish raper chick

f*ck me pumps


it brakes me every time i listen to this


The list could go ooooooooooooon,
but as you can see I got carried away,
I think I would put my entire youtube list here.

.....of course i won't......


ENJOY!!!

No comments: