MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Aug 29, 2008

No such thing as style



I'm going to start posting photos of people's outfits, not the
cheap-big-time-I'm-a-have-more-swag-than-you-hood-rapper look,
but really thought out ones . My ass starts sweating every time i see
guys that are a carbon copy of badly styled artists.

Maybe I'll do other posts on my own outfits, i want to remember what
i wore yesterday.


Here's my first victim:



MR.K
Shirt: Customized "Art like to Pop" piece, V-neck shirt
Shoes: DC hot pink skateboarding sneakers
Belt: Silver studded H& M belt
Shades: Club Monaco sunglasses
Necklace: Gold chain and Puerto Rican cock
Watch: Black Casio digital retro watch

No comments: