MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Aug 5, 2012

EXCLUSIVO

Photobucket

While I was with my sister looking for a place to shoot this look, I noticed that a few old abandoned stores still have their original lettering up on the walls. This is a surprise, 'cuase where I live everything is always in construction. New buildings and annoying condos are constantly being built and remodeled. So unless someone is trying to maintaining the historical value of a building, it will most likely be torned down or re-done to suit the likings of modern taste. I was pretty glad I saw this wall, living there sense I was a kid and I still hadn't seen it. I'm glad there are still places like this.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: