MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Feb 18, 2011

André da Loba



André Da Loba is a very inspirational illustrator. His drawings come across as very innocent and fun pictures, almost a childish feeling with the master of a great illustrator. He inspired me to go a little further in the latest update of my resumé. I had a line pattern I've done weeks ago, the thing is that one of Da Loba illustrations has the same pattern, so it inspired me to take my resumé in that direction. It is a tribute to this very talented artists.



MANIFESTO 09
Andre da Loba
What? My work? My work will always be about you and about me!... about anarchists, fortune-tellers, fleeing kings blasphemers and mutineers. Also about fire starters, and threatened witches. And luminaries and other artists. Thieves, (those poets), biologists and sexologists. First-grade teachers married with journalists and the priests that became atheists. Poets and wall painters, but not as much as it is about tall dwarves, black cats, color visionaries and survivors from shipwrecks. People with odd limps, dust in road humps, Light-bulbs changers, professional vagabonds, perfect stammers, and spontaneous mutes. It is about looking and seeing and seeing and looking (for). It is about being secretly, secretly happy.






Here is the illustration that got me going.


Here is my 2011 updated resumé.

2 comments:

Rosaura said...

este ilustrador está bien nice! gracias por compartir

SUPA KiD!!! said...

claro chica!!!! q lo disfrutes! :D