MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Feb 18, 2009

TOday Im ONLY VENTING

If you don't want to read bitching and pissing off I stronlgy suggest you move on to the next post.

Well, starting off, This last 2 weeks have been filled with work, and emotional draining. PMS came STROOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG. I thought I was gonna go mad. When the Big M hits it usually affects me emotioanlly. But this month it wanted to kill me. I fill my head with stupid thoughts. Then the Big M leaves, and im usually left feeling worse because I start thinking that nobody wants to be around me or be friends with me. I really love my friends, my BFFS. I really don't know what i would do without them.

Im afraid. I don't know why I'm always so afraid.

I think thats all I'm going to vent for today.
Speacially cause I'm not making any sense and
I'm talking about things here bien por encima.

Thank you fo reading.

1 comment:

psykonimus said...

No dejes que la colora te embarre! Te queremos mojomba! :p