MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Feb 18, 2015

COMPU + PAOM

 photo IMG_7501.jpg

This shoot is special to me! Why? I designed the pattern on the pants!!! I've always had an obsession with patterns and last year my pattern making obsession took another step thanks to the guys at Print All Over Me. I found this platform while browsing patterns on the internet and just came across it in it's early stages. I am in love with the PAOM platform. I finally have a place to actually see my pattern designs come alive.The pieces may not be cheap, but what I love about them is the fabrics that they use, the awesomely well made pieces of clothing, but they really excel at the quality of the print. The pattern looks perfect.

I think my wardrobe will change a bit, because of this. I am uploading at least on pattern per week, so you can expect many new designs being uploaded ever week.

If you want to know more about my store at Print All Over me you can check it out here!

http://printallover.me/collections/supakid

If you see a specific pattern that you like, but want it on a different piece of clothing, just contact me and I will upload it for you!!!


  photo 2_1.jpg  photo 5.jpg  photo 3_1.jpg  photo cuadrao.jpg

No comments: