MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Apr 10, 2013

Radical

 photo 3copy.jpg

This dress is one of my faves. Reminds me of the dresses my mom is to make me wear when I was a kid. They were all cut like ballerina dresses, and this one has almost the same cut. Of course the stripes are my obsession, so WHY wouldn't i love this dress. What I do love is how it pairs up perfectly with the awesome shoes and the watch. This are my first holographic shoes and haven't stop wearing them sense they arrived in the mail. They are even awesomer in person. They reflect so much light and colors my head wants to explode. Now you have to understand, I'm a sucker for anything that reflects light. To top it off, the swatch! It's lightning!

 photo 4-21.jpg
 photo 5-16.jpg
 photo photo-1-1.jpg  photo zapatos.jpg

No comments: