MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Dec 11, 2012

Os Gemeos

Photobucket

This jumpsuit is a very fun piece of woork! It's made by a local designer called Hector Omar, who (as you can see) has a very structural and symmetric take on fashion.I kinda look from outer space! I paired the jumper to a elaborate beaded corset and to make it a bit more fun some bart Simpson leggings. And of course, THE MURAL behind me. Painted by the very famous Os Gemeos when they came to Puerto Rico many years ago. THe perfect setting for this jumper! I have so many outfits thought out for this jumper, that I think you will be seeing it pop out every once in a while.
 PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

No comments: