MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Sep 8, 2009

Bi a c c hi



Even though I'm late and this has been posted everywhere, I couldn't pass this costume design made by Sonia Bihacchi. The structure, form and lines this garments have are the center peace of the contemporary dance that theres used in. They are built to limit the dance and obliged them to certain movement , creating different interpretations of dance.

"...often, in front of one of my costumes left still on a dummy, without movement and therefore only with its own material and form, someone touches it and asks: "sonia, of what material is it made?" it is always an instinctive pleasure for me to see how surprised every time such mr. somebody is, even if he has known me for a long time."


No comments: